Thursday, July 26, 2012

One more Blog Hop!


Seeing as I am a newbie blogger, I felt I should join in on one more blog hop before calling it a night. I found this "Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop" and it seemed pretty obvious, right??


1. What state are you currently in: I live in Indiana, but I teach in Kentucky.

2. Current teaching position: 3rd grade!

3. Started blogging: I started blogging at the beginning of this year, but haven't explored the blogging world until I got my first teaching job a few weeks ago!

4. A blogging tip: Do you want a signature at the bottom of every post? Here's how you do it!

"If you already have an image, all you need is the HTML code for it. Upload it to Photobucket, copy the HTML code, and you're good to go."
-Go to Settings
-Posts and Comments
-Post Template
-Paste that code in
-Save settings


No I didn't think this up on my own. I got it from an a-mazing blog I stumbled upon that helps all newbie bloggers figure out this crazy world of Blogger! It's called I teach. What's your super power?



Click {here} for more awesome tips and tutorial videos.

You're welcome! :)


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower! I found you on the Tell me More Linky!

    Follow me back!
    Layla
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to find you through the blog hop! Your blog is too cute. I would love to give you an award for your LOVELY blog! You can pick it up at Learning 4 Keeps.
    Glad to be your newest follower!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found you through the Newbie Blog Hop and I nominated you for an award! Stop by to pick it up!

    Ashley
    Inspire, Dream, & Create! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog through the hop and am your newest follower. I teach fourth grade and I'd love it if you stopped by.:)
    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you joined the blog hop! I love connecting with other third grade teachers! I'm your newest follower!

    Grade Three is the Place for Me!

    ReplyDelete