Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Moving in, Writing Posters, & a *FREEBIE*!

Is everyone having a great summer? I sure am! And now that I have my own classroom, the days until school starts seem to be ticking by at a rapid pace! For days I've been waiting to get into my classroom and begin the process of sorting through everything the previous teacher left me, and begin moving in my own belongings. My room was being worked on since last Friday, and I couldn't access it until today. When I arrived at school, geared up for a day full of sorting and organizing, I was informed I only had until 2 pm to get it all done, because they were going to wax the hallway! Don't get me wrong, I love a nice waxed hallway, but I sure have been anxious to start getting my classroom the way I want it. So nowI cannot get into my room again until Monday *sigh*, but this has given me the opportunity to shift my focus to my TpT store!

To go along with my Owl themed classroom {which I am loving more and more everyday, let me tell ya} I created some writing traits posters that will surely brighten up anyone's classroom. I sent these babies off to Staples this morning and couldn't believe how great they looked on the white card stock. It's almost a shame to have to laminate them...


If you would like to grab my Writing Traits posters, you can click {here}!

I am totally loving the bright colors! 

Now, to some of the awesome stuff I have found this week:

Since I have started my new job, a whirlwind of information has been coming my way, and as always, Cara Carroll came to the rescue. She has the best stuff, let me tell you! I am preparing documents for our Open House and wasn't sure where to start...so of course I went to Pinterest. Duh. There I found everything I needed, and they were from my favorite blogger. The fact she is a 1st grade teacher and I am a 3rd grade teacher didn't affect these documents in the slightest as they were mostly informational.

You can check them out on her blog, The First Grade Parade "Meet the Teacher Ideas and Downloads".

Now I know I love a good *freebie* so here is what I have cooked up for you. I created some simple yet cute Voice Level posters. I plan on cutting them out and gluing them to bright card stock that matches my writing posters {Staples loves me right now!} and then laminating them. They are only going to be free until the first week of school, they will then be listed for $1.00, so grab them while you can!

Click {here} for a copy of my voice level posters!

Check out my TpT for other freebies and products!








1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures as you start to make your classroom your own! :)

    ReplyDelete