Sunday, April 1, 2012

This Week's Classroom Newsletter

Hi everyone!

As I continue teaching and being a part of a classroom full time, I have realized how important parent-teacher communication is. In order to take steps to keep parents involved and informed, I will begin posting our weekly classroom newsletter on my blog for parents to view and print. All newsletters are sent home every week, of course, but I know how easily things can get lost and disappear! {Hello! It happens to me all of the time!} So, here is quick and easy access to what's going on with your kiddos!

Click {here} to download the newsletter!



I am so looking forward to our Spring Easter party this Thursday, April 5! Check back for some activities that we will be doing this week!

Also, I posted another FREEBIE to my Teachers Pay Teachers TpT account! Click this link {http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Student-Behavior-Form} to download the freebie!




Thanks for reading!

-Hannah :)


No comments:

Post a Comment